Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 December 2010

PLEDGE FEVER BABYY!!!

So I think everyone knew about new Gazette single "PLEDGE" it should be release 2010.12.15 but its out xD ITS OUT!

That song is fucking nice *3* Im a Gazette addict ;D

even its edited tho T^T have a goal to have the gazette tatto >;D after finish my high school ofc and permisson from the old one? lol

Im on my exams days and I feel like a shit >:c im not really myself this few days. I closed my wall. Screw up my status. Gave a bad impression to new people who just met me in fb (well yes im a cold one. I'll just say what i want to say and depend on my mood. what is fucking wrong with that :c). For me all this few days was so damn fucked up :c i dont want to think about it anymore and my parents keep TALKING ABOUT UNIVERSITY SHITS :c fml. So thats why im trying to have fun with taking picture and listening to Gazette's songs. Have a nice day everyone :')

No comments:

Post a Comment